1 to 1 in my clinic or via skype
1 to 1 weekly private sessions in my clinic or via Skype.
I work with you confidentially to help you overcome emotional eating, disordered eating, and self-sabotage.
International program – join from anywhere in the world.
- 8 x 50 min private consultations helping you kick-start your journey to a healthy
- Step by step guide helping you change the way you relate to food, overcome cravings and triggers and put an end to yo-yo dieting. I will take you step by step through a programme that will help you put a stop to that negative voice in your head that has been sabotaging your weight loss in the past.*You will have the opportunity to learn how to stop self-sabotaging your efforts to a healthy lifestyle, based on the most successful method to permanent lifestyle changes based on international research.
- During the consultations, we will be working together to help you get the right mindset which will enable you to stay on the healthy lifestyle plan.
- We will work together on overcoming your triggers and how to stay motivated.
- We will also work on emotional eating and how to stop it.
- You will get a healthy nutritional plan which will fit in with your lifestyle and I will show you how you can implement it into your daily routine, one step at a time.
- You will also get recipes, meal planners, and the Mind over Body programme manual which is full of helpful tips and worksheets helping you on your journey to permanent lifestyle changes.
This programme is different as losing weight is not just a physical process of eating less and moving more. It is also a mental process, which most weight loss programmes do not address. This programme goes beyond giving you motivational tips. On the programme you will re-wire your brain based on neuropsychology, CBT and Mindfulness. You are supported through the programme by highly trained professionals.
Private 1 to 1 courses take place in my clinic in Old Bawn Dublin or via Zoom online. We have also Highly trained Mind over Body Weight Loss programme ™ therapists across Ireland
Cost: € 640
After completing the 8-week programme you can avail of further 1 to 1 support.
Ongoing support is an important element to the successful maintenance of your new habits and lifestyle.
The support sessions are 30 minutes and you can purchase blocks of 5 sessions.
Sessions can take place online at a time that is convenient. You can choose if you want to have a session every week or monthly, all depending on the level of support you need.
- 5 x 30 min private consultations
- 1 to 1 support
- Monitoring of your new habits and problem-solving difficulties you may encounter.
Cost: € 190
Self-directed online course
Self-directed course giving you the psychological tools to help you stay motivated and stick to your weight loss plan. Do this course from your home at your own pace. Each module has videos, worksheets, and motivational material.
Join from anywhere in the world.
Change the way you relate to food.
- 11 modules consisting of videos, worksheets and information which will show you how you can make lasting changes to your habits and end self-sabotage.
- Nutritional Guidelines
- Kickstart pack with recipes and shopping list to make it easy for you to start
After you purchase the course you can go straight to the log in section on the website and start immediately.
- Once you are logged in you just follow the modules and work your way through each module at your own pace.
The best way of going through the self-directed course is to take your time. The material is broken into modules, and it is best to dedicate 1 week to each module. You will lose weight throughout the programme once you apply the nutritional guidelines and work on your mindset by following the videos and worksheets in each module.