This course will give you the tools to overcome yo-yo dieting by applying the latest psychological interventions based on Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT). CBT provides the most researched and evidence-based tools and methods which will transform how you approach weight loss. Each week you will cover a new topic which will change the way you relate to food, and at the end of this course , you will walk away with your own personalised road map to lose weight for the last time.
Self-directed online course
The Mind Over Body Weight Management Programme is an all-encompassing programme that will do much more for you than simply help you lose weight.
Learning Cognitive Behavioural (CBT) skills will rewire your brain and help you lose the desire to overeat and stop that inner voice that keeps sabotaging your weight loss efforts every time.
CBT will make changes to your thoughts and habits which will be significant and you will find that you have:
- Greater confidence in your ability to achieve your goal.
- Better sleep as your mind becomes more positive and at ease
- Greater energy
- Decreased stress and a calmer mind
- An improved body image as you recognise the positive changes you are making
- An improved vitality as your energy increases and positivity takes over
- A positive change in your habits concerning food
- Put an end to emotional eating and have healed your relationship with food
- Put an end to yo-yo dieting and rewired your mind
- No more self-sabotaging thoughts negatively affecting your weight loss efforts.
- You have put an end to the inner voice which stopped you in the past
- The ability to sustain weight loss
Furthermore, you will learn an abundance of new skills which you will bring into every aspect of your daily life.
You will learn to:
- Retrain your mindset to replace unhelpful, sabotaging thinking
- Transform your sabotaging thoughts into positive energy and thought patterns
- Nourish yourself in a way to eliminate food cravings
- Recognise emotional eating and know how to change it
- Get back on track and not feel guilty, after making unhealthy food or drink choices
- How mindful eating will help you feel fuller and more satisfied
- Keep yourself motivated and on target
- To plan for holidays, nights out and special occasions without jeopardising your plan
- How to understand the difference between hunger and cravings
With this course, you will find the skills to make long-lasting changes to your habits and beliefs which will enable you to successfully lose weight and keep it off.
Lose weight for the last time!
CBT for weight loss is scientifically researched and has been shown to be the most important component in any weight loss programme. The Mind Over Body Weight Management Programme gives you the skills to overcome emotional eating, deal with triggers and cravings, and to change your relationship with food forever.