1 to 1 in my clinic or via skype
1 to 1 weekly private sessions in my clinic or via Skype. I work with you confidentially to help you overcome emotional eating, disordered eating, and self-sabotage. Join from anywhere in the world.
- 8 x 50 min private consultations helping you kick-start your journey to a healthy
- Step by step guide helping you change the way you relate to food, overcome cravings and triggers and put an end to yo-yo dieting. I will take you step by step through a programme that will help you put a stop to that negative voice in your head that has been sabotaging your weight loss in the past.*You will have the opportunity to learn how to stop self-sabotaging your efforts to a healthy lifestyle, based on the most successful method to permanent lifestyle changes based on international research.
- During the consultations, we will be working together to help you get the right mindset which will enable you to stay on the healthy lifestyle plan.
- We will work together on overcoming your triggers and how to stay motivated.
- We will also work on emotional eating and how to stop it.
- You will get a healthy nutritional plan which will fit in with your lifestyle and I will show you how you can implement it into your daily routine, one step at a time.
- You will also get recipes, meal planners, and the Mind over Body programme manual which is full of helpful tips and worksheets helping you on your journey to permanent lifestyle changes.
This programme is different as losing weight is not just a physical process of eating less and moving more. It is also a mental process, which most weight loss programmes do not address. This programme goes beyond giving you motivational tips. On the programme you will re-wire your brain based on neuropsychology, CBT and Mindfulness. You are supported through the programme by highly trained professionals.
Private 1 to 1 courses take place in my clinic in Old Bawn Dublin or via Zoom online. We have also Highly trained Mind over Body Weight Loss programme ™ therapists across Ireland
Cost: € 560
Self-directed online course
Self-directed course giving you the psychological tools to help you stay motivated and stick to your weight loss plan. Do this course from your home at your own pace. Each module has videos, worksheets, and motivational material.
Join from anywhere in the world.
- 11 modules consisting of videos, worksheets and information which will show you how you can make lasting changes to your habits and end self-sabotage.
- Nutritional Guidelines
- Kickstart pack with recipes and shopping list to make it easy for you to start
After you purchase the course you can go straight to the log in section on the website and start immediately.
- Once you are logged in you just follow the modules and work your way through each module at your own pace.
The best way of going through the self-directed course is to take your time. The material is broken into modules, and it is best to dedicate 1 week to each module. You will lose weight throughout the programme once you apply the nutritional guidelines and work on your mindset by following the videos and worksheets in each module.
Cost: € 145
CBT & Nutrition
8-week live workshop starting 12th March 21 – BOOKED OUT
Live online, every Friday for 8 weeks from 1 pm to 2 pm. Learn all about the latest evidence-based psychological tools and nutrition to help you achieve lasting weight loss and a healthy lifestyle. As this programme is all online you can join from anywhere in the world.
- 8 x 1 hour workshop every Friday from 1 pm to 2 pm
- FREE ACCESS TO THE MIND OVER BODY WEIGHT MANAGEMENT ONLINE PROGRAMME for the duration of the 8-week course. This online programme is groundbreaking as it is one of the first to bring CBT for weight loss online.
- Each module includes a video covering a specific CBT skill which you can watch in your own time as often as you wish.
- All CBT skills/tools thought in the course are used all over the world in clinical settings and in weight loss research.
- Support & guidance from professionals – Susi Lodola, Cognitive Behaviour Therapist & Olivia Beck, Nutritional Therapist
- Ebook with recipes
- Ebook on how you can prevent relapse
- Motivational material
- Downloadable worksheets
We meet every Friday via zoom for 1 hour from 1pm to 2pm.
This workshop is live and interactive. You can participate as much or as little as you wish.
Each week will cover a new tool and teach you how you can apply it in your own life.
You will discover the triggers that lead you to give up and you will discover how to overcome them.
This is not another “DIET”
During the 8 weeks you will learn:
1. Psychology of weight loss and why it is so hard to lose weight and keep it off.
2. How habit change works and how to break habits
3. CBT tools to help you end self-sabotaging thoughts and end emotional eating
4. Identify your triggers
5. Mindfulness and Mindful eating
6. How to stay motivated
7. How to maintain going forward
8. Healthy nutrition for weight loss by registered Nutritional Therapist
9. Ebook with recipes
What this course will do for you
Put an end to emotional eating
Put an end to yo-yo dieting
No more self-sabotaging your weight loss efforts.
You won’t be hiding when pictures are taken
Buy clothes that you like not clothes that just fit
Overcoming your triggers
Have the tools to maintain your new habits for the rest of your life
How to keep yourself motivated
Retrain your mindset to replace “Diet” mentality”
Transform your sabotaging beliefs and thoughts
Nourishing yourself to eliminate food cravings
Recognising emotional eating and knowing how to change it